- Application The smallest rotary impingement tank cleaning device, the Alfa Laval GJ 7 easily fits through a 3.8 cm access hole. Capable of operating at both high and low pressures, this device delivers 2.27 kg. of cleaning force at .76 m. The Alfa Laval GJ 7 offers quick and easy cleaning of barrels, drums, and other small vessels in a wide variety of industries. The device is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices.
- Application The Alfa Laval GJ 9 is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices. The device offers compact cleaning for small tanks, totes and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) in both industrial and hygienic applications. With fewer parts and a highly durable design, the Alfa Laval GJ 9 provides superior performance and is the most versatile rotary jet head available. This device readily passes through 76 mm openings and can handle high pressures and temperatures, enabling quick and easy cleaning of small totes/IBCs, tanks, trash carts, and much more. Companies are able to clean in-house and in half the time, saving a substantial amount of time, water, and money.
- Application The Alfa Laval GJ BB is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of tank cleaning devices. With a single insertion of the Alfa Laval GJ BB, barrels and 208.2 l (55 gal) drums are cleaned in only 2-3 minutes while using only 30-45 l (8-12 gal) of water. This device offers high-performance cleaning combined with maximum durability. A heavy-duty stainless steel gear train remains outside the barrel or drum during cleaning, ensuring a long service life. The Alfa Laval GJ BB saves companies substantial amounts of time, water, and money
- Application The Gamajet tank cleaning product range is world-renowned for setting high standards for cleanliness to enable companies to sustain high product quality and plant productivity. As part of that range, the Alfa Laval GJ A6 tank cleaning device delivers powerful tank cleaning that provides reliable, repeatable, and verifiable results to meet the demands of the pharmaceutical, personal care, beverage, food, and dairy industries. Designed to fit through a 3” (7.62 cm) sanitary fitting, the device is ready for permanent installation and is the perfect alternative to time-intensive spray balls and costly manual tank cleaning.
Clean empty your barrels from the Top
The new All-In-One Cleaning Machine combines high-performance impingement cleaning with integrated vacuum extraction, which now allows all shapes and sizes of tanks without drains to be easily cleaned and emptied from the top.
The All-In-One features rotary impingement cleaning technology for exceptional performance, along with an integrated vacuum extractor which removes the cleaning liquid from within the vessel. The lightweight, hand-held machine is designed for operation at flow rates as low as 11.35 lpm. And, unlike other machines, the unit applies 100% of the water flow to cleaning - not in powering the unit itself. With a single insertion of the easily handled unit, 100% cleaning effectiveness along with completer liquid extraction, is assured.
As its name implies, the new All-In-One includes everything needed to easily clean and empty drain-less containers. No other cleaning method provides the convenience, power and low flow capabilities of the All-In-One.
- Application The Alfa Laval GJ 5 offers compact cleaning for small-sized tanks, vats, and vessels. This device is designed for cleaning tanks 4.6 m (15 ft.) in diameter by 4.6 m (15 ft.) high and can easily fit through 7.62 cm (3 in.) openings. By switching from costly manual cleaning and time-intensive spray balls to the Alfa Laval GJ 5, companies are able to save a substantial amount of time, water, and money. The device is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices.
- Application Designed to fit through a 2” (5.08 cm) sanitary fitting, the Alfa Laval GJ A2 is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices. It is the perfect alternative to time-intensive spray balls and costly manual cleaning. Made of FDA compliant materials, this device is flow-through in design, meaning it requires no grease or oil in the gears. Compact and efficient, the Alfa Laval GJ A2 allows for space saving while maintaining the impact, durability, and range required for optimal rotary impingement tank cleaning in sanitary environments.
- Application The Alfa Laval Gamajet 9.2 tank cleaning device fits through a 50 mm (2") opening and is capable of cleaning above- and below ground fuel storage tanks with capacities up to 4,750 I (1,2 50 gallons). This device blasts away contaminants and breaks up dirt and sludge in minutes. Diesel fuel can be used as the cleaning agent, which saves time and mitigates contamination and waste disposal.
- Application The Alfa Laval GJ 4 is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices. The device provides high-impact cleaning for large-sized tanks with diameters over 4.6 m (15’). This device is fully capable of high-concentration chemical recirculation cleaning and high-pressure, low-volume water jet scrubbing in fixed, automated CIP systems. The Alfa Laval GJ 4 is designed to remove the toughest residues from large tanks in numerous industries and is customizable in a wide variety of ways. The Alfa Laval GJ 4 allows companies to spend less time cleaning and more time producing.
- Application Designed with ergonomics in mind, the Alfa Laval GJ 8 provides the same high impact clean as traditional, larger tank cleaners but is lighter, shorter, and narrower. This device is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of high impact tank cleaning devices, and is the perfect alternative to heavy impingement cleaners, time-intensive spray balls, and costly manual tank cleaning. Compact and efficient, the Alfa Laval GJ 8 allows for space saving while maintaining the impact, durability, and range required for optimal impingement tank cleaning. This device is fluid-driven, eliminating the need for power assistance and is ideal for cleaning stubborn residues in large tanks in a variety of industries such as ethanol, paper, pulp, chemical, steel, industrial fermentation and many more applications requiring high impact cleaning.
- Application The field-proven Alfa Laval GJ PF is part of the world-renowned range of Gamajet high impact tank cleaning devices. It has been proven to provide companies with up to 85% in water, time, energy, and resource savings compared to static spray balls. This device is capable of cleaning tanks with capacities between 18.9 m³ - 94.6 m³5,000-25,000 gallons. The Alfa Laval GJ PF fits through openings as small as 10 cm4” and operates at low pressures and flows, cleaning tanks in the ethanol, paper, pulp, chemical, steel, industrial fermentation industry, and many other applications that require high impact cleaning. By implementing this device into their tank cleaning process, companies spend less time cleaning and more time producing.
- Application The Alfa Laval GJ 10 tank cleaning device fits through a 10.16 cm (4”) opening and is capable of cleaning a 113.56 liter (30,000 gal) underground fuel storage tank with one insertion. This device blasts away contaminants and breaks up dirt and sludge in minutes. The Alfa Laval GJ 10 easily converts the contaminant-laden sludge into a solution which allows for complete liquid extraction and thorough tank cleaning. The device is part of the world-renowned Gamajet range of tank cleaning devices.
The Lightest, Most Powerful, Large Tank Cleaner
The E-Z8 provides the SAME flow as traditional, larger tank cleaners, but this new unit is lighter, shorter, and narrower for much easier entry and maneuverability and offers unparalleled ease of handling in a wide variety of tank cleaning applications.
Smaller in diameter than any other fluid driven unit with similar flow characteristics the E-Z8 does not require any power assists. It fits through small openings while maintaining the flow required to clean larger vessels and its light weight and smaller size makes it easy to move and handle.
The versatility of this machine when it comes to pressure and flow make it ideal for most large tank cleaning applications.
- Need to clean the bottom of a tank fast and effectively? Look no further than the NEW Gamajet Bullet IV for tough, targeted cleaning of sludge, oil, grease, fat, and other residual debris that collects at the bottom of open-top tanks, process vessels, trailers, barges, and rail cars. The Gamajet Bullet IV rotates in a tight 105-degree downward pattern, with high impact water jets scouring the bottom area of the tank. Built with durability, strength, and performance in mind, residual heels don't stand a chance against this machine. Eliminate:
- sludge build-up
- excessive water usage
- confined space entry for manual cleaning
- The partnership of Spray Nozzle Engineering and Reel Tech gives you total fluid solutions. Our partnership allows us to supply safer and innovative CIP Tank cleaner and hose reel systems to meet the exact needs of the client. Our technology eliminates confined space entry hazards for personnel, manual handling of large and long lengths of CIP (Clean-in-place) hose, and fixed CIP Lances. Reel Tech Reels are designed with safer rewind speeds, explosion proof motors and can be integrated into PLC systems for fully automated washing. Our CIP rotating nozzles from SNE reduce CIP cycle times, water and chemical usage and turn around times, saving time and money whilst delivering safer cleaning solutions. Our reel technology also extends to bulk delivery-decanting and other food transfer and washdown applications requiring hose storage solutions.
- CIP spray nozzles designed to provide superior tank cleaning results at low operating pressures. Your solution to cleaner tanks with less water. Use M-SERIES tank washers with patented Flow Step Technology as a direct replacement for spray balls, delivering more efficient spray distribution, greater impact and faster C.I.P cycles. This means less waste water and low-chemical treatment costs, saving you time and money.